Look no further for new cars in San Antonio; Benson Honda has everything you need! Today, we’re going to look at the benefits of buying the 2015 Honda Civic versus the 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer and then let you decide which compact car offers more. Ready? Let’s take a look.
2015 Honda Civic
- Blind spot mirrors with wide-angle convex so you can see in the driver’s blind spot
- Overall “Good” evaluation in the IIHS 40 MPH small overlap frontal offset crash test
- 5-star rating on the overall NHTSA side impact crash test
- Unlimited mile corrosion warranty
- The 2015 Honda Civic can go zero to 100 in just 22.5 seconds
- Stops much shorter, more quickly than the Lancer from 60 to 0 MPH (128 ft vs. 144 ft.)
- 1000 lbs. towing capacity (Lancer has zero towing capacity)
- Telescoping steering wheel for added driver comfort
- Standard smartphone integration on the SE/EX/EX-L so you can have texts read aloud, stream your favorite internet radio station and do other things that would normally force you to take your eyes off of the road
- Bluetooth wireless is standard on any Civic model
- Push start button
- Honda LaneWatch
- USB Audio interface
- Rearview camera with 7 inch display
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer
- Overall “Acceptable” evaluation in the IIHS 40 MPH small overlap frontal offset crash test
- 4-star rating on the overall NHTSA side impact crash test
- 100,000 mile limit corrosion warranty
- The Mitsubishi Lancer takes 28.2 seconds to go from zero to 100
- Bluetooth is available at an extra cost
- Rearview camera system
After that comparison, it looks like one vehicle reigns victorious for new cars in San Antonio, and that would be the 2015 Honda Civic! If you agree, we’d love to see you at Benson Honda today to test drive on of our many options for the 2015 Civic. See you soon!
If you found yourself here because you’re interested in learning more about the 2016 Honda Pilot in San Antonio, then you’re in luck! At Benson Honda, we love the 2016 Honda Pilot and want to show you how it compares to similar cars in its class, like the 2016 Ford Explorer.
Let’s start with the obvious logistics. The Pilot is more efficient than the Explorer, weighing 400-550 pounds less and 3.8 inches shorter. It’s easier to handle, maneuver and park in those tight, front spot parking spaces that you’d miss out on if you were driving an Explorer! The Pilot holds 8 people, while the Explorer only carries 7. No more taking two cars out to dinner or even on a road trip. However, if you don’t need the third row seat, that’s okay because the Pilot’s cargo capacity is larger than the Explorers by over 10 cubic ft.! No more borrowing your uncle’s truck, you can fit what ever you need in the back of your Pilot. With the second and third row seats down, you have an entire 109 cubic feet of cargo space. Do you frequently tow things? The Pilot can handle 1500 more pounds than the Explorer can, so you don’t have to worry about who’s going to tow the boat on the lake this holiday!
On top of those incredible Honda Pilot qualities and specs, you receive several extras that the Explorer doesn’t offer. These extras include a multi-angle rear view camera, Forward Collision Warning that automatically applies the breaks at full-force (something the Explorer doesn’t offer), the option for a 9-speed automatic transmission, Bluetooth streaming audio, a USB audio interface and HondaLink! The Explorer offers Bluetooth, Sirius XM at an additional cost, and MyFord Touch, which is similar to HondaLink, but less user-friendly.
The choice seems simple to us, and we hope it’s simple to you, too! You’ll get so much more in your brand new 2016 Honda Pilot in San Antonio than you could ever get in the 2016 Ford Explorer. Stop by Benson Honda today or shop our new inventory online! See you soon!
Hi there, Pandora user! If you appreciate Pandora’s Internet radio capabilities and customization, we know you’ll love the technology features that Honda has to offer. When is the last time you listened to an antenna-powered radio station? If it was today, in your car, it’s time for an upgrade. Jam out to your favorite Pandora station, answer calls hands-free and navigate where you need to go safely and efficiently. How, you ask? Let’s take a closer look at the high-tech features of the all-new Honda vehicles!
Top-of-the-Line Honda Technology Features:
- HondaLink: Stream music, sign on to Facebook and listen to audio books anywhere! Whether you’re on a lengthy road trip, driving to the grocery store or stuck in traffic, you have access to news, social media, Internet radio (like Pandora) and even audio books in the new Honda.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation with Voice Recognition: I don’t know about you, but navigating on your phone is not only frustrating, but also extremely dangerous. With the touch of a button, Honda Navigation with Voice Recognition can easily and clearly understand where you need to go with a simple voice command along with helping you avoid high traffic areas!
- Bluetooth HandsFree Link: Receiving an incoming call but your phone is the backseat? No need to fumble around for your phone in your Honda! Bluetooth comes standard because we want you to keep your eyes and hands off of your phone and on the road – where they should be.
Sold yet? Check out these high-tech Honda features for yourself at Benson Honda today and let’s get you in one of our sophisticated Honda vehicles!