Benson Honda in San Antonio is proud to present the latest addition to the Honda lineup, the 2015 Honda HR-V. The new HR-V’s release date will be sometime this upcoming winter, and Honda debuted the new car at the New York Auto Show a few weeks ago. We definitely think the HR-V will be a hit at our dealership and are thrilled to provide you with some information about this new Honda. Here are some key things to know about the HR-V:
- It’s going to be a mini SUV, in the same class as the Nissan Juke, Mini Countryman, and Jeep Renegade.
- It looks a little like a fusion of the Honda Fit and the Honda CR-V. It takes some of the best stylistic elements of each of these cars while adding some flair of its own with trappings like hidden rear door handles. The result is a striking exterior that’s fiercely modern and urban.
- With a highly original center-tank layout, the HR-V will for plenty of space for passengers and cargo.
- The new HR-V also will come with Honda’s exclusive Magic Seat, a rear seat that can fold completely flat into the floor to allow for an incredible amount of cargo space.
- Other high-tech features like Bluetooth wireless connectivity as well as a rearview backup camera will likely be standard in HR-V models.
- We also anticipate that this new Honda will have outstanding fuel economy ratings as well as exceptional safety specs.
Want to be the first to know when the 2015 Honda HR-V arrives to San Antonio? Reach out to us at Benson Honda!